How can I check my IOB account balance?
IOB customers need to dial 04442220004 from their registered mobile number to know their account balance. After a few rings, the call gets disconnected automatically and IOB sends account balance details via SMS.
How can I check my IOB account balance by SMS?
Track your accounts, round the clock. Facilities available by sending keyword (Predefined formats according to services) through SMS to 84240 22122….
|Balance enquiry||BAL /space/ last 4 digit Account Number e.g: BAL 1234|
How can I check my IOB account balance without mobile number?
Know IOB account balance using UPI App….Method 6 – How to get Indian Overseas Bank account balance without Internet on the phone
- Dial *99# on your phone.
- On the pour message, select a check account balance.
- Then enter your UPI PIN, and on the next popup, you will get your account balance.
How can I check my IOB account balance by Miss call?
Indian Overseas Bank on Twitter: “Give Missed call to 9210622122 to know your Balance… “
What is the minimum balance in IOB current account?
You need to maintain a minimum balance of Rs. 100/- for non-cheque operated accounts and Rs. 500/- for cheque operated accounts in branches in rural and semi-urban areas. It is Rs.
How can I check my bank account balance with account number?
Through Missed Call Service You can also give a missed call on 1800 274 0110 (toll-free) from your registered mobile number and you will receive an SMS with your account balance. Additionally, you can also click here to check your balance.
How can I activate IOB mobile Banking?
How to activate IOB Mobile Banking App?
- Step 1: Download IOBMobile from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Step 2: Open the mobile banking app and enter the registered mobile number, mPIN and then click on “Generate OTP”
- Step 3: Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number and click on “Verify OTP”
What is the minimum balance in Icici Bank for current account?
✅What is the minimum amount required for opening Current Account in ICICI? ICICI Current Account minimum balance is Rs. 25,000.
Which bank is best for current account?
7 Best Banks for Current Account /Business Account in India for 2021 – to boost your business banking
- Documents Required.
- HDFC Bank – Smart up Solution for Start-Ups.
- ICICI Bank Current Account.
- State Bank India – Basic Current Account.
- Axis Bank Current Account.
- Citi Bank Current Account.
- YES Bank Current Account.
How do I check my prepaid balance?
If you want to check your prepaid balance or know the amount of total credit used, press 07 on your prepaid keypad and hit the blue button. Your available balance will be displayed on the screen in this format (150.15). This is how to recharge and check balance on your prepaid meter without any difficulty.