How can I check my PF balance through SMS?
UAN activated Members may know their latest PF contribution and balance available with EPFO by sending an SMS at 7738299899 from registered mobile number. “EPFOHO UAN״ to 7738299899.
What is the phone number to check PF balance?
Members registered on the UAN portal may get their details available with EPFO by giving a missed call to 011-22901406 from their registered Mobile number. If the UAN of the member is seeded with any one of the Bank A/C number, AADHAAR and PAN the member will get details of last contribution and PF Balance.
How can I register my mobile number with UAN?
How to Register Mobile Number in EPF Account
- Visit EPF Member Portal.
- Click on “Activate UAN”
- Enter your UAN, name, date of birth, mobile number and email id.
- Now click on “Get Authorization Pin”
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
How can I check my PF account balance on mobile?
If you have registered and activated your mobile number on the UAN portal, and you have completed KYC for your UAN, you can check your balance by giving a missed call. All you need to do is give a missed call to 011-22901406 from the mobile number that you have registered with your UAN.
How can I check my UAN status?
Step 1: Go the UAN Portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ Step 2: Click on the tab ‘Know your UAN Status’.
How can I know my UAN number online?
Steps to know your UAN number
- Step 1 : Go to https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Step 2 : Click on the know your UAN status link as shown below.
- Step 4 : Click on “Get Authorization Pin” to get the authorization pin to your mobile number.
How can I change my mobile number with UAN without login?
Change Mobile Number in UAN if forgotten Password and Mobile Number Changed
- Go to UAN website of EPF at UAN New Website.
- Click on Forgot Password.
- Enter your UAN number and Captcha.
- The mobile number mapped to your UAN will be shown.
- You will see the screen asking for your Name, Date of Birth, Gender.
How can I get UAN number active?
Go to the EPFO Member portal https://www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Select “Activate UAN” present on the right side of the screen under the “Important Links” option.
- Enter your UAN number, name, birth date, email ID, and mobile number.
- After entering the details, hit the “Get Authorization Pin” button.
How can I check my PF status online?
- Latest Updates.
- Step 1: Go to the EPFO portal. Click on ‘Our Services’ followed by the ‘For Employees’ option.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Know Your Claim Status’.
- Step 3: Enter your UAN and enter the captcha image.
- Step 4: Enter the following details.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Submit’ button to check the status of your PF claim.
Where do u get UAN number?
Generally, you can obtain your UAN directly from your employer. In most companies, you can find the UAN printed on the payslip for each employee. But if your employer has not shared the UAN, you can generate it in the following manner: a) Step 1: Go to the UAN member portal.
How can I get UAN number by SMS?
To get the PF account balance through SMS type EPFOHO UAN and SMS to 7738299899. For example your preferred language is English you have to send message like this. EPFOHO UAN ENG and SMS to 7738299899.
How do I know if UAN is activated?
How can I check my PF rejection online?
To check PF rejection reason online visit EPF claim status portal. Now enter your UAN number and captcha appearing on the screen. Now you have to select your PF member ID for which you submitted your claim form. If you have only PF account then select that one.
How can I check my PF account without UAN number?
PF account holders can also check their EPF balance without UAN number by logging in at passbook.epfindia.gov.in. EPF subscribers can also check their balance with UAN via SMS or missed call. The PF balance can be checked by sending an SMS — EPFOHO UAN to 7738299899 — from the registered mobile number.