What is another way of saying paid?
Frequently Asked Questions About pay Some common synonyms of pay are compensate, indemnify, recompense, reimburse, remunerate, repay, and satisfy. While all these words mean “to give money or its equivalent in return for something,” pay implies the discharge of an obligation incurred.
What rhymes with paid for?
What is the opposite word of pay?
What is the opposite of pay?
|repudiate||refuse to pay|
|withhold payment||deny payment to|
How do you write payment in short form?
What rhymes with laid?
What does way rhyme with?
What rhymes with way?
- 1 syllable. A. They. Say. Day. Stay. Play. May. Pay. Yea. Hey. Pray. Lay. Gay.
- 2 syllables. Away. Da’ Da. Today. Okay. Ok. Birthday. Dj. Someday. Friday. Sunday. Display. Replay.
- 3 syllables. Everyday. Anyway. Yesterday. Versace. Aka. Ama. Saturday. Holiday. Dna. Runaway. Getaway. Usa.
- 4 syllables. Cama. Cabriolet. Guadalupe. Mcconaughey.
What word means an increase in prices?
1. price increase – increase in price. increment, increase – the amount by which something increases; “they proposed an increase of 15 percent in the fare”
What is Rcvd payment?
RCVD means “Received” So now you know – RCVD means “Received” – don’t thank us.
What rhymes with laid out?
Word Rhyme rating Categories grayed out 100 Phrase defrayed out 100 Phrase strayed out 100 Phrase payed out 100 Phrase
What is the English of Mehngai?
Mehangai in English Mehangai meaning in English is Dearness and Mehangai or Dearness synonym is Costliness. Similar words of Dearness includes as Dearness, Dearness, Dearness and Dearness Allowance Special, where Mehangai translation in Urdu is مہنگائی.