What is Cassi Davis worth?
Cassi Davis net worth: Cassi Davis is an American actress who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. Born in Holly Springs, Mississippi, Cassi Davis, also known as Cassandra Davis, graduated from Spelman College with a degree in Music.
Who is Lavan Davis wife in real life?
2. He Isn’t Married To Cassi Davis In Real Life. There’s no denying the fact that LaVan and his on screen wife, Cassi Davis, have some serious chemistry. In fact, playing the Paynes isn’t the first time these two have portrayed a couple.
Who died in 2021?
Celebrities who died in 2021
- Hank Aaron, 87. Hank Aaron. Focus on Sport/Getty.
- Ned Beatty, 83. Ned Beatty. NBCU/Getty.
- Kevin Clark, 32. Kevin Clark.
- Dustin Diamond, 44. Dustin Diamond.
- DMX, 50. DMX.
- Richard Donner, 91. Richard Donner.
- Robert Downey Sr., 85. Robert Downey Sr.
- Larry Flynt, 78. Larry Flynt.
Who married Lavan Davis too?
There’s no denying the fact that LaVan and his on screen wife, Cassi Davis, have some serious chemistry. In fact, playing the Paynes isn’t the first time these two have portrayed a couple.
Is Desselle-Reid dead?
What killed Natalie Desselle?
December 7, 2020
What is the most famous death?
We’re taking a look at the most shocking celebrity deaths over the years.
- Paul Walker – 40. Universal Pictures via Everett Collection.
- Robin Williams – 63. Magnolia Pictures via Everett Collection.
- Heath Ledger – 28.
- Michael Jackson – 50.
- Cory Monteith – 31.
- Amy Winehouse – 27.
- Whitney Houston – 48.
- Marilyn Monroe – 36.
When Natalie Desselle Reid died?
Desselle-Reid died due to colon cancer on December 7, 2020, at the age of 53. Numerous celebrities in the entertainment industry paid tribute to Deselle-Reid including Eve, Holly Robinson Peete, Issa Rae, Shannon Kane and Shad “Bow Wow” Moss.
How did Natalie D Reid die?
Actress Natalie Desselle-Reid dead at 53 from colon cancer. Actress Natalie Desselle-Reid died Monday morning from colon cancer, her family announced in an Instagram post. “It is with extremely heavy hearts that we share the loss of our beautiful Natalie this morning from colon cancer,” her family wrote. She was 53.
Did Natalie from BAPS die?
Natalie Desselle, whose comedic talents helped make the 1997 movie “BAPS” a campy classic for a generation of fans, and who later starred in the ensemble cast of the early 2000s television show “Eve,” died on Dec. 7 at her home in Los Angeles. She was 53.