How do I merge my Western Union points?
To merge your My WU numbers on wu.com or mobile app:
- Log in to your Western Union profile.
- Tap the Menu icon on the top of the screen and select My WU Rewards from the dropdown.
- Under Redeem points, choose Have another My WU card? Let’s merge it.
- Enter the additional My WU number and select Merge.
How much are Wu points worth?
Your My WU number and available points will be displayed automatically. 3. Choose Redeem Rewards….Redeem your points via SMS.
|Redeem points||KEYWORD||Fee discount2|
Do Western Union points expire?
Points expire one year from date of the Qualifying Transaction. Any Points earned on your Number will be forfeited when your Number or your participation in the Program is suspended, terminated, cancelled, closed, revoked, found to be fraudulent or declared void under law.
How do I redeem Western Union points in Canada?
How It Works
- Enter your My WUsm number. Use your My WU number with every qualifying Western Union® Money Transfer or bill payment to collect My WU points just for you.
- Reward yourself. Redeem your points for service fee discounts¹ and member promotions.
- Enjoy your benefits.
How do you receive money from Western Union?
- Visit an Agent Location: Use our online Agent locator to find a location near you.
- Provide the following information to the Agent Clerk. Correct money transfer control number (MTCN). Sender’s name. Where money was sent from. Expected amount. Valid ID. Test question and answer (if applicable)
- Receive the Money.
What is my Western Union number?
You receive a 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) on the receipt you get each time you send money via Western Union. This Western Union tracking number will allow you to check on the status of your money transfer.
What can you do with Wu points?
In the app
- Download the Western Union app to your smartphone.
- Log in with your Western Union credentials.
- Select “My WU” from the menu.
- Tap “Redeem points”
- Select the reward you would like to redeem and confirm.
How do I cash out USSC?
Cash-out for USSC card can be done to any ATM machines….Redeem your points via Mobile App
- Open the app and log in.
- Go to My WU in the Menu.
- Choose Redeem Points.
- Your rewards options will be displayed.
- Select your reward and choose Redeem Reward.
How long does Western Union transfer take?
Direct to back money transfers will generally be credited at the receiver’s Bank account within 3 banking business days after money is sent, subject to Restrictions.
Where is the MTCN number located?
The MTCN is your 10-digit Western Union® Money Transfer℠ tracking number and can be found on the receipt after you send your transfer.
What is my Wu?
The My WU® program gives Western Union customers access to rewards for being loyal senders; including savings on transaction fees, online education courses, and other exclusive privileges. The My WU is completely free to use, with no registration or annual fees.
How can I cancel a Western Union transaction?
How do I cancel my money transfer and get a refund?
- Log in to your Western Union profile through wu.com or our mobile app.
- Once you log in, we’ll show you your Recent money transfer activity.
- If your money transfer is eligible for online cancelation, you’ll see a Cancel transfer link.
Is USSC and Western Union the same?
USSC is the number one agent of Western Union in the Philippines.
What is Western Union convenience fee?
For Credit and Debit cards If the principal amount is 1,000 THB and WU transfer fee is 100 THB, the convenience fee will be levied on 1,100 THB (Principal + WU fee).
Are there fees associated with Western Union?
The fee is $4.50 to transfer up to $50 and $9.50 to send up to $900. Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76. There are a number of price points in between, dependent on the amount of money to transfer.
What can I do with Wu points?
You can redeem your points for a discount2 on your next transfer. When using your My WU points to reduce your Western Union transfer fee1, the following line will appear on your transfer summary: “Promo code has been applied to your transfer.” You can also take advantage of special promotions throughout the year.
How do I redeem USSC points?
To redeem an item, Panalo Card member can go to any USSC Service Store or to their USSC Super Service app account. Panalo Card member will receive an SMS notification once successfully redeemed item in USSC Service Store or USSC Super Service App.
How much is Western Union Quick Collect Fee?
Western Union Quick Collect Service
|Payment Amount||Transaction Charge|
|$0 to $150.00||$16.00|
|$150.01 to $500.00||$25.00|
|$500.01 to $1000.00||$44.00|
|$1000.01 to $1500.00||$59.00|
What can I do with my Western Union points?
Becoming a member is easy and free. Use your My WU ® number with every Western Union Money Transfer®, bill payment and WU reload to a Western Union branded card. Every $1 in fees paid on a single qualifying transaction earns 1 My WU ® point. Redeem your points for service fee discounts¹ and other rewards. Learn more about how to redeem your points.
Is there a fee to transfer money through Western Union?
In most cases there are no fees for receiving money through Western Union. However, the type of transfer made will dictate the exchange rate used – which may ultimately mean your recipient gets less than you expect.
Are there any hidden fees with Western Union?
With Wise, you simply get ￡10 on your transfer, with the real exchange rate despite a higher upfront fees. This is how Western Union sneaks in hidden fees to your international transfers. It’s worth noting that the costs could be significantly higher if you want to use a different payment method.
How much does it cost to redeem Wu points?
Transfer fee 2 discount when you pay Transfer fee 2 discount when you pay Redeem Points Keyword on wu.com or from WU® app at an agent location 25 2USD $2.50 $2 50 4USD $5 $4 95 8USD $10 $8